Various Adult General Psychiatry Practice Options at Large Behavioral Health Facility in Pennsylvania
One of the country’s largest health systems is hiring Psychiatrists for their most robust behavioral health facility, located in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Choose your preferred practice & make 300K+ year one!
- Consultation Liaison (Outpatient Crisis Response) at Med/Surg Hospital
- Inpatient Consults at Med/Surg hospital
- Inpatient-Only rounding on acute adults at Pysch Hospital
- Fully Integrated Mental Health Delivery Systems
- Top 15% in the Country for Quality
- Accredited, free-standing 170+ bed Behavioral Health Facility with inpatient programs for children, adolescents and adults.
- System programs include: Crisis Stabilization, Substance Abuse, Outpatient Services, Psych Rehab, Telepsych, Partial Hospitalization
- Flexible schedule, 40-hour work week
- No call requirements
- Teaching available
- Highly competitive salary with ample opportunities for extra pay
* Full Benefits plus any desired incentives possible, including: Student Loan Repayment, Monthly Educational Stipend, Relocation, Signing Bonus, Commencement Bonus, CME, Call Pay
* Unique Tri-state community offers urban setting with access to both nature and the big city amenities. Beautiful area in Northeastern PA with four distinct seasons. Live in a 500K+ metro area surrounded by many natural parks and rivers, great for families, and just a quick drive to the mountains. Jump over to NYC or Philadelphia in short 1.5 hour drive.
For more information on JO-1609-1967, please call Christen Wrensen at 770-643-5502 or email your CV to Cwrensen@jacksoncoker.com.